- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Crossfit Strongman
- ACE Peer Fitness Trainer
- Licensed Paramedic
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Instructing group classes for Praxis athletes and Fire Department members
- Coach and Trainer of Praxis Strength Team athletes
- Coach and Trainer of high school/youth track athletes
- On on one instructor for barbell/strength movements
- Career Fire Captain, Paramedic, Airport Rescue Firefighter, and Hazmat Technician
- Novice Barbell/Strength Athletes
- Strongman movements
- Group Classes and building camaraderie
- Competing in Crossfit, Powerlifting and Strongman competitions
- Hosting and organizing gym events (AKA being the Praxis “Ambassador of Fun”)
Airdyne bike, tire flips, and heavy sled pulls.
Least favorite lift/exercise
I would be ok if I never had to get on a rower again…
Kombucha on tap and beer that’s brewed by friends.
You can’t keep doing the same $hit and expect to see improvement. Make things harder. Attack your weaknesses. Get better.