- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer Certification
- Crossfit Endurance Trainer Certification
- POSE Running Specialist Trainer Certification
- USAW Level 1: Sports Performance Coach
- Crossfit Powerlifting Trainer Certification
- USA Rugby Level 200 Coach Certification
- 2006 Assistant Coach: Los Alamos High School Rugby Club
- 2007-2012 Head Coach: Los Alamos High School Rugby Club
- Endurance Coach
- POSE Running Specialist
- The traditional endurance athletics realm. The long stuff that no one really wants to talk about after dark. If it sounds a bit crazy then it probably would sound fun to me, such as 100 mile races, ultra marathons, 24 hour biking or running, and Ironmans/triathlons.
- Mountaineering Expedition
- Big Mountain Expeditions
- Ultra Running
- Mountain biking
Probably the squat
Least favorite lift/exercise
I have a love/hate relationship with running. I love it for the first 70 miles. I also am not a fan of the bicep curl.
I am huge advocate of the 6 P’s: Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. I think that one of the main limiting factors holding people back is what happens between their ears. If you think something is hard then try something harder, you just might surprise yourself. After all, why not go big or go home?